Williams Point Business Park,
Williamstown, VIC 3016
Warehouse property options on Robbins Circuit & Literary Way for available for Lease Decemeber 2023.
Williams Point Business Park has taken the industrial game to another level. This is a masterpiece development that every operator has been waiting for.
Establishing the standard for an upscale industrial district situated in a desirable inner-west suburb, this vibrant business park attracts a large number of successful professionals.
BP, McDonald’s & Wilson Storage are located right outside your door, and the area is well-established between residential and commercial properties with convenient access to Kororoit Creek and Maddox Road.
Situated on the corner of Kororoit Creek Road and Maddox Road in the thriving Williamstown North, Williams Point is a premium industrial and retail Business Park set to accommodate a cross- section of small to midsize businesses supported by surrounding growth residential catching areas.
• Situated in Williamstown North’s industrial district
• New West Gate Tunnel Project
• Around 9 km west of Port Melbourne
• Strategically located 10 km west of Melbourne Central Business District
• 2 km from the thriving Williamstown Village
• 3.5km from Altona Lakes Golf Course
Total Build Area: 372 m2 Driveway & Parking: 5 car parks Total Area: 500 m2